These activities are specially crafted and planned keeping in mind your safety and security, while giving you an enriching unique experience.
Please have a look at the below activities that we offer to make your tour a memorable one. Or, if you have any special interests please email us and we will work with you to make your trip remarkable.
Village Jeep safari
To interact with locals, tribes, villagers. A rich cultural experience and interaction with locals which would enable you to understand their way of life and maximise your understanding about rural India.
As we say, real India lies in villages and not metro cities.
You’ll get to meet the wonderful people that are our rural backbone.
Come explore Jaipur with us at one of the workshops. We take colour to a whole new level with our Eco Organic Natural Vegetable Dyes and wood block printing. Experience the colours of India with us.
The workshop takes you on a journey, where you get to learn about the history of dyeing and assimilate the fundamentals of natural dyeing. Together we will explore the existence of natural colours and soak in techniques to extract the yellows, oranges, browns, pinks, blues, reds and greens from around us.
Divided into three different segments for Block
Printing, Shibori Tie Dye, Natural Dyeing, DIY introduces you to a contemporary and unique world of
For a complete textile experience, see our Indian Textiles Tour.
Camel ride / Horse Safari
Full or half day
We can organise a short camel ride in the dunes in Thar Desert.
If you wish to go for an overnight, a half day or a full day camel safari then it is also possible.
You will be sleeping under the stars.
arrange 1 to 5 days horse safaris in Rajasthan.
We can provide a full tour, a day out or few days ride for those motorbike enthusiasts who are passionate about Royal Enfield motorcycles. It will allow those who wish to break away from the mundane and get closer to the elements of nature to mix it up with the locals.
Take off road dirt pathways and see the best of the countryside. Get the unique chance to understand the way of local life living in rural areas. You can take a break from riding sit and have a chai or meal with the locals.
The ride will travel via some of the most spectacular landscapes and offer
thrill seekers a firsthand experience of sand dune camping. Imagine
yourself traveling through Rajasthan and exploring many famous forts
and palaces along with wildlife sanctuaries and other monuments which will be the major attraction while
riding a Royal Enfield motorcycle in the land of the Kings.
Be very ready for 14 days of fabulous sensory overload in India. We give ourselves over to the very different locations of Jaipur, Lucknow, Jodhpur.
India is a land of extremes and our tour encompasses spicy cooking lessons, shopping, magical candle lit feasts, camel cart rides, farm and village visits, accommodation in old palaces and forts. We provide culinary tours in East, North, Central and South India. Contact us for a full itinerary.
See our 14 day Indian Culinary Tour
- Marble Inlay workshop in Agra and Miniature Art and Painting Work shop in Udaipur
- Visit of a Gem stone work shop in Jaipur
- Henna Design
- Yoga and Meditation Sessions
- Boat ride on Ganges river
- Attend a prayer ceremony in a Hindu temple
- A session with an astrologer or palm reader
- Old Delhi Food Street and heritage walk
- Exploration of Hidden corners of Old parts of Jaipur
- Visit a Bear rescue centre near Agra
- Slum tour and getting to know about child welfare programs
- Bollywood dance class
- Fire Dance program near Bikaner
- Folk Dance Performance
- Staying with a village chief family in a remote village
- Visiting a farm or fields of farmers
- Varanasi Walking tours
- Spice garden visit in South India
- Ayurvedic massage in a well known reputable center
- Learn about Women empowerment program in rural areas of Rajasthan
- Spend a day with truck drivers in India
- Spend a day with eunuchs in India
- Attend an Indian marriage
- Do a mock wedding according to Hindu rituals
- Visit a High school in rural areas of India
- Learn about water conservation in India
- Meet local craftsmen, musicians and artists
- Hiking and trekking in Himalayas
- Water activities: rafting, Kayaking
- Paragliding in Himalayas
- Visit tribal villages
- Hot Air balloon in Jaipur
- Flying fox at Jodhpur fort
- Cable car ride Udaipur
- Playing a Cricket match with rural kids
All of our sample tours can be customised to suit your personal preferences, or request your own personal tour of India.